COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES:
Here at Collegeview Commons we take the safety of our residents and staff very seriously.
Some measure’s we have taken:
- Physical Distancing: 2 meter distancing protocols are set in place, and are encouraged with floor decals.
- Sanitizing Stations: The building is equipped with sanitizing stations throughout common areas.
- Common Areas: As per Government guidelines our common areas are currently closed. We will follow the guidelines when it comes to opening the facilities.
- Germguard: The Ontario approved Germguard protection program is set in place at this building. Which is a microbe shield treatment of the high-touch areas including: All Doorknobs & Handles, Light switches, Elevators, Common Areas, etc.
- Front Desk: If you’re looking to speak to a staff member face to face, we’ve installed plexiglass shields to keep you and our staff safe. In addition, we’ve installed a gate by the office to set as a 2 meter boundary.
- Healthy Suite Program in place for an added level of protection for you and your family before you move-in!
- Entire suite is fogged with a Health Canada approved disinfectant: Bedrooms(s), Bathroom(s), Living Room, Closet(s), Kitchen
- Microbe shield treatment of the high-touch areas including: All Doorknobs & Handles, Light switches, Taps & Faucets, Kitchen Appliances, Entire Bathroom(s), Balcony/Terrace”